How to Get Money

The University of Utah is no longer accepting applications for new Income Share Agreement (ISA) contracts. ISA information provided on this website is for historical and informational purposes only. If you are a current or past ISA recipient and have questions, please contact the University Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.

Explore the website to learn more about ISAs.


If you have any questions, please contact us at


Make an appointment with an ISA counselor in Financial Aid at or 801-581-6211.

Sign up for an ISA Now

Complete an Application Certification Form and email form to the ISA Counselor